Presentations involving Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) can be complex. Clinicians often acknowledge this complexity but are left with questions about which direction to take, particularly when other conditions co-occur with BPD. This conference will address the comorbid and co-occurring disorders that frequently complicate assessment and treatment of BPD.
Eminent speakers will examine the problems that arise and offer their views on effective treatment for both BPD and the comorbid condition. Many co-occurring conditions will be addressed, including substance use, depression, psychosis, eating disorders and antisocial personality.
Date: 30th November 2018 at the Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre
- Prof. David Castle Keynote address – BPD and medical co morbidity
- Assoc. Prof. Josephine Beatson BPD and Psychosis
- Prof. Dan Lubman BPD and Substance Abuse
- Assoc. Prof. Sathya Rao BPD and Depression
- Dr. Jaydip Sarkar BPD and violence
- Assoc. Prof. Richard Newton BPD and Eating Disorders
- Prof. Malcolm Hopwood BPD and Trauma
2 preconference sessions will be held simultaneously on Thursday 29th November