Canberra: FREE Family Day 7th October 2018
Please bring your own blankets and chairs. Plenty of parking and public toilets available.NB This is an alcohol FREE event. Canberra Flyer For more information and to register: bpdawarenessact(at)gmail.com
Adelaide: Lived Experience Event
Join us for a FREE evening of Lived Experience voices at our 2018 BPD Awareness Week Event.
- Lived Experience advocates Aaron and Tanya speak about BPD and their paths to recovery.
- Hear about the SA BPD Centre of Excellence and share your thoughts on what consumers would find helpful.
- Event will be opened by SA Minister of Health Stephen Wade, MLC and also include an address by Tammy Franks, Greens MLC
Wednesday 3rd October
Melbourne – Mindful self-compassion workshop
Perth: BPD Awareness Week Picnic in the Park
We invite you to bring along a picnic or bbq and join us in raising awareness for Borderline Personality Disorder week on Saturday 6th October 2018 11.30am - 1.30pm.
Lived experience speaker and Australian BPD Foundation WA branch committee member, Carissa Wright will share her experience travelling to New York recently and visiting the US based charity Emotions Matter.
VENUE: Charles Paterson Park, 54 Craig St, BURSWOOD
To register email: bpdwa(at)bpdfoundation.org.au
Sydney: BPD Awareness Week Event
Join us for a FREE evening of Networking and Nibbles at our 2018 BPD Awareness Week Event, featuring a number of presentations. See flyer for full details.When: Wednesday 10th October 2018 5pm - 8.30pm RSVP: Laura 02 9332 0777 bpdnsw(at)bpdfoundation.org.au. Registration is essential due to limited space. Sydney Flyer
- Amber tells of her battle against this misunderstood mental illness (published in the SA Advertiser 1st October 2017)
- Borderline Personality Disorder: From stigma to strength (published in the Ballarat Courier 29 September 2017)
- Govt's BPD policy "manifestly inadequate", advocates warn (published in (SA) InDaily 26 September 2017)
- SA Media Release Sanctuary WeCan 18 September 2017
- SA Media Release 18 September 2017
- Ballarat Media Release