We are a group of organizations, networks and people impacted by Borderline Personality Disorder who have joined together to form the BPD Collaboration Group through our shared commitment to increase awareness and understanding of BPD and to advocate for improved access to evidence based treatment and support for people with BPD and their families and carers.
The BPD Awareness Week Collaboration Group is comprised of:
- Australian BPD Foundation Ltd
- BPD Awareness ACT
- BPD Community
- Family Connections Australia
- Fenix Network WA
- Helping Minds WA
- Mental Health Carers NSW Inc.
- Mental Illness Fellowship Australia
- Mind Australia Ltd
- NEA.BPD (Aust.)
- NEAMI National
- NSW Branch of Australian BPD Foundation
- Orygen The National Centre of Excellence for Youth Mental Health
- Private Mental Health Consumer Carer Network (Australia)
- Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders NSW
- SANE Australia
- South Australian Branch of the Australian BPD Foundation
- Spectrum Personality Disorder Service for Victoria
Friends and Supporters:
Thank you to Mind Australia Ltd, Neami National, Project Air Strategy for Personality Disorders NSW and Spectrum Personality Service for Victoria for their ongoing support of the BPD Awareness week campaign.
Thank you to Titan Digital for their ongoing probono website support.